RE: Engine Break IN Question

To: "'Mark and Kathy'" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>,
Subject: RE: Engine Break IN Question
From: "Ned Smith" <smithn00@kitepilot.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 20:10:52 -0400
I was worried about running fast at initial startup too. But I got that
advice from several sources so I did it. I don't know if not doing it is not
good for the engine.

I had a similar leak at the block/adaptor interface. The problem was a rough
spot on the block casting. I filed the spot smooth to resolve the problem.

Ned Smith
BJ8
near Chattanooga, TN
N34.89, W85.47