RE: Does it get any better?

To: <GSFuqua1@aol.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Does it get any better?
From: "Brashear, Jack, N" <JNBrashear@garverengineers.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 09:55:55 -0600
Hey Gary....you got that right!!  I did the same in the 'ol Sprite.
Went west from Little Rock into the Ouachita Mountains around Hot
Springs Natl. Park then northerly across the Arkansas River Valley and
into the Ozarks for a little spin.  There was a good bark from the
exhaust and the pepped-up 1275 5-speed Mk2 was flawless.  The colors are
still awesome and the weather was perfect.  I know there are lots of
beautiful drives in the U.S.A. with grand scenery to observe but I've
always felt that our local vistas should be close to the top of the
list.  I'd invite all listers to come see for yourselves.
Jack