does it get any better

To: "healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: does it get any better
From: "healeymanjim@joimail.com" <healeymanjim@joimail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 19:35:59 -0800
absolutely marverlous day in las vegas.  temp in the mid-seventies so decided
to take a tour in the healey.  cruised up to boulder city  and over to the dam
to see how the new road over the river is coming along.  back to the mountains
to show my brother the old mining town of nelson, which was the largest gold
mine in nevada(at that time still california or utah, take your pick).  we were
the only car on the road for 30 miles each way and it was great.  healeymanjim

healeymanjim@joimail.com
EarthLink Revolves Around You.