RE: seatbelts & "safety"

To: "Philip S. Anson" <pansonm1@maine.rr.com>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: seatbelts & "safety"
From: "Tom Felts" <tomfelts@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 08:35:27 -0500
Good for you Phillip---now--after you get your medical bill and MY premiums
go up because you decided to take unnecessary risks, I'll send you my extra
premium.

I'm off this topic now.  All I can say is take the risks---its your life
and your family's life--if you want to compromise them--feel free.

tom

\