Re: car lift for BJ8

To: coll44@msn.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: car lift for BJ8
From: Chucknsueo@aol.com
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 21:54:20 EST
Terry,

I just purchased a Direct Lift ProPark7 for my Healeys and it fits them
well.  Purchased from Greg Smith Industries for what I considered to be a  very
good price at their outlet in Newark, DE.  The only problem I  found with it so
far is you have to have your ramps on a flat  surface.  I had one of them on
my sloped garage apron and it rocked up on  me as I was backing down my BT7
(low rider due to bad springs) and caught  the muffler on it.  The Bend Pack
lift
that my buddy Steve G has is a  bit more expensive but you don't have to take
the ramps on and off every time  you take a car on and off the lift.

Chuck Ott
Middletown Delaware
62 BT7, 67 BJ8, 69 AN9