RE: Ignition cable lengths

To: "'P.J.Aeckerlin'" <j.aeckerlin@tiscali.nl>,
Subject: RE: Ignition cable lengths
From: "Tracy Drummond" <bighealey@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 05:21:04 -0800
Jack,

Plug wire questions.  Congrats!!!  You must be getting close.

Use the lengths mentioned as recommended.  Do not cut until you verify with
a test fit.  If you have one of the Moss kits then you have just enough and
if you make a mistake your last wire will be too short.  Don't ask how I
know.

I am excited for you and have been following your restoration for some time
now.

Tracy