Thursday Funny - Delete if offended

To: "Healeys@Autox. Team. Net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thursday Funny - Delete if offended
From: "Mark Goodman" <mkgoodman@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 09:28:12 -0500
Subject: Clean Joke
This just to funny and clean It is hard to find a joke without a dirty word
or two in it.  Here is  one none: Two tall trees, a birch and a beech, are
growing in the woods.

 A small tree  begins to grow between them, and the beech says to the birch,
Is that a son of a beech or a son of a birch?

 The birch says she cannot tell. They  argue  all afternoon whether it is a
son of a birch or

 a son of a beech.

Just then a  woodpecker  lands on the sapling. The birch says, Woodpecker,
you are a tree expert.

Can  you end this argument and tell us if that is a son of a beech or a son
of a birch? The woodpecker takes a taste of the small tree.

He replies, It is  neither a son of a beech nor a son of a birch.  It is,
however, the best  piece of ash I have ever put my pecker into.