RE: November drive

To: "'William Moyer'" <William.Moyer@millersville.edu>,
Subject: RE: November drive
From: "Tracy Drummond" <bighealey@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 04:41:03 -0800
Bill,

Thanks for sharing.  Your part of the country must be lovely this time of
year.  The time I spent in PA included a trip into Lancaster county and
through some strangely named towns.  Hope you had a chance to stop and have
some shoe fly pie.

Perhaps some day I will get a chance to drive my Healey that far east and if
so chase you around some of those tight turns and through tunnels.

Warm Regards and good luck with your home repair.

Daydreaming of long road trips

Tracy