Rear Spring

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rear Spring
From: "John Snyder" <helyjohn@cablespeed.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 18:05:30 -0800
Does anyone out there have a very good original, or correct new, rear spring
for a BN7 (also fits BN4 thru BJ7) that they could take a measurement off of
for me?  (Spring must be off the car)

I am in the process of doing a ground up restoration of 1959 BN7L-605.  This
car was converted to a race car in 1961, and I'm taking it back to stock
factory specs.  The rear springs appear to have been "de-arched" to lower the
car.  The front coil springs were cut as well.

I would appreciate it if someone would run a string between the 2 eyes of the
spring and measure down to the top of the spring where the center bolt is, and
send me that dimension.

The last thing I need is a lowered Healey w/ a stock street exhaust system
:-).

John Snyder