RE: 1/2 Healey for sale

To: "caws52803@aol.com" <caws52803@aol.com>, healeys@autox.team.net,
Subject: RE: 1/2 Healey for sale
From: "Tom Felts" <tomfelts@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 09:09:52 -0500
Price to us is?

tom

to Ebay.  Just a heads up for any interested list members.

=

> For Sale
> 1963 BJ7 Austin-Healey trailer.
> British Racing Green half car towable trailer with custom made hitch to
fit Healey frame and attach to rear bumper without any alterations or
damage.  All driving lights, license plate light, turn signals and brake
lights work.  Set up with a flat connector and safety chain.  Has been
towed on several tours with a BJ8.  Front area is 3/4 inch plywood fitted
to the rear section of car.  Custom made tonneau cover fastened to front
plywood and snaps over seating area.  Rear seat area has enormous room and
has the two existing rear seats in place.  Be great for a parade.  Easy
access for storage.  Includes tonneau bar to keep area from flooding.  Both
fenders are fiberglass and shroud and boot lid original.
> Boot area has spare tire, battery and fuel tank removed and also boasts
large storage area.  Boot finished in Armacord.  Fuel cap and filler tube
present, but blocked off.  Large BJ8 style brake lights.  Easily changed
back to smaller lenses for compatibility with earlier model Healeys.
License plate holder also is BJ8 style and can be modified to fit under
bumper.  Lightweight and almost zero tongue weight.  Tires are Michelin
with 72 spoke painted wheels.   Winner of trophies at major Healey meets.
Ready to roll!
> Check out the new AOL.  Most comprehensive set of free safety and
security tools, free access to millions of high-quality videos from across
the web, free AOL Mail and more.