1969 AH Sprite for Sale

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1969 AH Sprite for Sale
From: Jon McLeroy <jfm@spyderinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 11:41:08 -0600
List

My nephew Brad has a new neighbor Norman that has the following for
sale in the Rock Hill, SC area, just south of Charlotte, NC.

"It is a 1969 AH Sprite with 90K mile on the odometer.  It has a 1971
MG midget trans in it and all parts.  I have the car tore down with
the motor out and apart.  The fenders are off along with just about
everything else I could take off.  I started to weld up the rust
spots and rebuild the motor but just ran out of time.  Regarding the
motor, I have taken the motor apart (still is apart) and it doesn't
look like it needs much.  I was going to replace the rod bearings and
rings, clean the block and but it back together but am coming to
grips with the truth, I don't have time.  It needs a starter, SU carb
kit and gasket kit to get running (and some time to put the motor
back together).  I have the complete car in bunch of places, but it
is all there (including four bran new tires, a bonnet that was new 5
years ago )however when I got it home I found that something had
eaten a hole in the top, with some glue and a sheet of repair
material it can be salvaged).

I would like to get $500.00 for everything I have, sorry my kodak is
broke or I would have pictures."

If interested please contact Norman at his email for a phone number
or more information.

No interest here, just trying to help.

Ya'll have a great Thanksgiving and God Bless.
Jon

Classic Auto Lubes
12803 CR 1222
Tyler, Tx.  75709