Brake Switch photos

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Brake Switch photos
From: "Steve B. Gerow" <steveg@abrazosdata.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 13:25:41 -0800
I've posted some photos of a 15 amp/120 volt $1.65 brake light switch
installation which fits in the area between the master cyl clevis and the
forward edge of the heater duct.

It has the advantage of being flush with the heater duct.

See:
http://www.pbase.com/stevegerow/healey_tech

Dimensions (inches) of the metal piece--Width: to fit switch, Top: 3/4 deep,
Height: 1/4-3/8, Bottom is 1-3/8 on my car but should be adjusted to fit the
individual car.

The screws are into the 1/2 in flange on the front edge of the heater duct.

Purchase information for the switch is there, too. (I'm not selling it &
have no connection with the source).

This information is provided for free with the understanding that if you
screw up the installation and burn your car down and yourself and a buncha
children in the process, I accept no responsibility whatsoever.
--
Steve Gerow
Pasadena CA