Re: OT 1961 car ID - French?

To: Simon Lachlan <simon.lachlan@homecall.co.uk>
Subject: Re: OT 1961 car ID - French?
From: John Vrugtman <javrugtman@htcnet.org>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 20:49:28 -0500
Since spending a couple of years in Paris, I know Dauphines well, but
the most memorable recollection of one is in the mountains of West
Virginia, as I driving a 53 Mercury, and  could not keep up with a
Dauphine around the curves.  It was very frustrating, I had the power,
but could not negotiate the curves like that little car.

JAV
BJ8s
Hightown, Va