bn4

To: "healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: bn4
From: "healeymanjim@joimail.com" <healeymanjim@joimail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 22:40:31 -0800
a club member who has a couple of morgans has decided to purchase a healey.  he
was in san diego last week and happened on a guy who was selling his car
collection and had a reasonable bn4 for sale.  needs some body work on the pax
side and some general cleaning and sprucing up.  while showing off the motor,
it spun a bearing.   the price was 28k(which sounds really high to me).  he
called me to ask what he should offer now that an engine rebuild was in the
future.  i could not say based on not seeing the car, but said i would throw it
out on the list and see what healey guys might suggest.     healeymanjim

healeymanjim@joimail.com
EarthLink Revolves Around You.