RE: Transmission Tunnel

To: "Dan Serrao" <jobu1950@yahoo.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Transmission Tunnel
From: "Ronald J. Ray" <ronald-ray@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 11:52:50 -0600
Dan,

I used a foiled faced bubble product specifically manufactured for the
automotive industry called BA820 and manufactured by Reflectic Inc.
(800-879-3645 Jerry Saunders.)  This product utilizes thicker aluminum
facers and a thicker core material than what can be found at home
improvement centers.  As always, no financial or other connections with the
manufacturer.

Ron Ray