Re: Transmission Tunnel insulation

To: Mark and Kathy <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Subject: Re: Transmission Tunnel insulation
From: Charlie Baldwin <mgcharlie@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 19:47:50 -0500
On a related subject, there is an MGA guy named Mike Hickman who is
providing kits that are already cut out from Koolmat, for Austin Healeys
in addition to MGA, MGB, Jaguar, and Spitfire.  The MGA! magazine of
NAMGAR had an article by Mike Ash, their technical editor, telling of
his experience with installing the kit.  He recommends it, at least for
MGAs.
You can contact Mike at sandymike@fuse.net or 859-781-1847.
I did a search for Koolmat and found that it is only .070" thick, a bit
more than 1/16"
Do your own search or contact Mike for more information.
Charlie Baldwin