RE: More Praise for Ms. Lucas and MOMA

To: 'Ned Smith' <smithn00@kitepilot.net>, 'Austin-Healey List'
Subject: RE: More Praise for Ms. Lucas and MOMA
From: John Sims <ahbn6@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 18:13:41 -0500
Well, that should put to rest any doubters of her dedication to our cars.
Talk about customer service. The exact opposite of trying to get computer
help going through endless key strokes on the phone, crappy elevator music
and someone who can not speak the language. (anyone tried to use Microsoft's
help lately. I would rather stick a gun in my mouth - don't ask for help
about Media Player 10. Their only response is to upgrade to Media Player 11
which consistently crashes my computer)

Worst is my cable company that asks me to key in my phone number at the
beginning so that "we may serve you better" and then, when I finally get a
human being, their first question is to ask for my phone number. Automation
rather than humans will kill our economy one of these days as people get
more and more fed up and just say to hell with it!

God bless you Margaret.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com