Re: AHS3804 provenance

To: Kendall.Freese@Aerojet.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: AHS3804 provenance
From: dracmarine@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 20:33:27 -0500
Do any of you have info on my BN7 440 being a race car of some sort here on the
west coast? It came in to SFO in mid 1960 and appears to have a lot of track
items on it (isky full race cam, big bore kit, big cards, big suspension, glass
outer wings all around, etc. I have a gap in info on it with the records but it
spent its full life out here in the east bay area with what I hear was 8 or 10
other BN7's of the era set up for racing on local tracks (non-factory
performance enhancements).  A box of parts that came with it indicates some
100-6 items were original butr after looking at its history, it is really just
an early "big healey" roadster.

Thanks,
Richard of CA/KY
BN7 440