RE: Spring Arch

To: "Michael Salter" <msalter@precisionsportscar.com>, "John Snyder"
Subject: RE: Spring Arch
From: "Tom Felts" <tomfelts@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 09:04:17 -0500
Springs can be de-arched if you want to go to that much trouble.  When I
bought new springs for my BJ8, the car sat up very high and I do not like
that profile.  Took the springs to a commercial spring place and they
de-arched them about 25%.  Love the ride height look now, and still have
good clearance.

Tom