RE: poor brake pedals

To: 'Breda O'Sullivan' <conbreda@eircom.net>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: poor brake pedals
From: John Sims <ahbn6@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 16:57:55 -0500
AHA that is why Eezybleed works so well. You do not need the second person
to pump the pedal while you manipulate the bleeder screw. I learned that the
hard way with my wife who thinks that to drive a car all you have to do is
to turn the key on and press the accelerator and once and a while press the
other pedal and turn the round thingy that your hands are on with no
understanding or care which does which function.

I tried to have her pump the pedal once while I manipulated the bleeder
screws and it almost led to divorce except that the only thing that I would
have retained would have been my Healey. OMIGOD, why didn't I take her up on
that deal?

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com