Anodizing

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Anodizing
From: "M Lempert" <mlempert@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 10:00:32 -0500
Hello gang.  I will be having a few steering wheel frames anodized black and
am wondering if anyone else has a need.  The cost doesn't go up much with
additional items, and I only have a few, so if anyone needs black anodizing
done to an aluminum part, here's an opportunity.  I can't say exactly what
the cost will be as I don't know at this time how many units there will be,
but it will be relatively inexpensive even if only a few of you need
something.  Just keep in mind that to look good, the aluminum needs to be in
good shape and well polished.  Polishing services are available at extra
charge if needed.

Regards,
Mike Lempert
http://www.lempertwheels.com