Re: heritage Certificate

To: thomas3@shaw.ca, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: heritage Certificate
From: dracmarine@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 15:54:30 -0500
Worth the money in my view;

My BN7 data included date of build, original color (no longer), ID's (confirmed
validity of the car), date of shipment and location of import, etc. It did not
contain any buyers or owners name (shipped to a dealer in San Francisco) but I
have been able to piece together with docs that came from the car I am owner #3.

Regards,
Richard Of KY/CA
BN7  440
AOL Mail and more.