Re: Carb Leaking?

To: "Bob Spidell" <bspidell@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Carb Leaking?
From: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 08:59:49 +0800
Ned -

Bob's email got me thinking... when you start the car in the morning have
you checked the floor underneath the carbs to see if fuel is leaking out of
your float chambers?  Sometimes when SUs are cold, the float jets don't seal
very well and fuel can leak out and drip onto the floor.  Typically when the
car is warm ... this becomes less of a problem.

Let us know.

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1