Re: 20087 Healey Rebirth

To: Don Day <fsufan1952@yahoo.com>, healey list <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 20087 Healey Rebirth
From: "J. Scott Morris" <jstmorris@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 22:46:55 -0500 (EST)
Hi Don;   Yes, that is an excellent overview article by Graham Robson.  He has
written quite a bit about various British marques and the British auto
industry.   Among his books is "The Big Healeys - A collector's guide"  which
was published in 1981.  As far as the NEW Healey goes, we are still waiting.
The last press release was Feb 28th of last year and can be found at
http://www.hfiautomotive.com .
  --Scott Morris, Simcoe, Ontario, Canada  --  '62 MkII BT7-driver; '60 MkI
BN7-project

Don Day <fsufan1952@yahoo.com> wrote: << Hi Listers
Great story on the Austin Healey in the April edition of Collectible
Automobile.Great to see our club get noticed.Good time-lines about build and
behind the sceen talk between BMC and DMH.THe following article looked
interisting.

With the approval of Healey Automobile Consultants,the family-owned business
that controls the Healey trademark,British businessman Tim Fenna is working on
a new two-seater sports coupe,which he promises to launch in this calendar
year.  It was stated to have a propjected high price.  Any takers?
Don     BJ-8 under-re-construction

J. Scott Morris - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives

Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Yahoo!
Answers.