Re: Weldwood Adhesive advice

To: Mark and Kathy <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>, Healeys at Autox
Subject: Re: Weldwood Adhesive advice
From: Dave Schweninger <quenty@ntelos.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 11:34:25 -0400
Mark,
I don't know what "Weldwood Rubber Glue" is. I use Weldwood Contact
Cement for all interior parts Carpet, Vinyl, Armacord, Tar Paper,
Underfelt, Insulation Material and etc. I used the it on my XKE
interior about 5 years ago and every thing is still stuck together,
hot sun and all.
It's Primary solvent is MEK. (Which you can also thin it with) So it
attacks some paint and plastics. Read the Instructions.
Good luck
Dave and Daisy