Inner Wheel Well, Covered, carpeted or painted

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Inner Wheel Well, Covered, carpeted or painted
From: "Patton Dickson" <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 13:22:04 -0500
When I got my Healey the PO had installed carpet that fit fine, was
not standard.   One think I know that he covered that he shouldn't
have was the squab.  Were the tops of the wheel wells supposed to be
covered, carpeted or exposed paint?  I don't have the side panels yet,
and won't for a while, so this will be visible for some time.

Also, for you Longbridge guys.  What color are the tonneau brackets
supposed to be?

Thanks
Patton

--
Patton Dickson - http://Austin-Healeys.com

1957 Austin-Healey 100-Six "Built to run 'til the road wears out."