Re: Old Used Parts (need some)

To: <Awgertoo@aol.com>, <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>,
Subject: Re: Old Used Parts (need some)
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 17:06:54 -0500
As long as the subject has come up and some of you have admitted to being
horders, does anyone have a clutch plate for a BN1, lining condition not
important, I have a competent local shop that can reline it.

When I pulled my engine and examined the clutch on my car the clutch plate
was missing two of the five springs, oddly, the clutch action on my car has
always been very smooth, nor did I notice any particular vibration, but I
hate to put it back in in that shape, and already being several hundred
dollars over budget on my engine rebuild, don't want to spend the $200 or so
the usual suspects want for a new one.

Off list response is fine, happy to pay reasonable cost plus shipping.

P.S. I save old pistons and gudgean pins too, don't know why, would you put
used in your motor if doing a rebuld??

Greg Lemon