Re: The New Forest Centre on Meridian TV

To: "Alan" <alan@nfahc.co.uk>, "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The New Forest Centre on Meridian TV
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 15:53:50 -0400
Alan,
I clicked on the site you're listing here and it says it's only available in
the U.K.

"Only available in the U.K.? Pity!"

We've tried to get list members together for the last few years and it's
always been a terribly fragmented, disorganized flop.

Shall we try again? Monday, the day of the Popularity car show might be a
good time and place.

Rich Chrysler