RE: The New Forest Centre not seen on Meridian TV !!

To: "'BJ8Healeys'" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>, "'Healey List'"
Subject: RE: The New Forest Centre not seen on Meridian TV !!
From: "Alan" <alan@nfahc.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 10:22:47 +0100
Hi folks.
I'm sorry to have misled you - I didn't realise this small film was unfit
for export ;^)

Steve - sorry to say the BJ8 has passed to a new owner in the north of
England. It was assessed by a commercial agent and then shipped, sight
unseen, to the new owner. Somehow I don't think he is a 'club' sort of guy.
Unfortunately my 57 BN4 project is taking all the available space I have, so
I was struggling to garage the BJ8.  With close to 70m people on this little
tiny chunk of land which we laughingly know as 'Great' Britain, it can get a
little crowded.

I look forward to meeting with you. I'm registered 48 - been planning this
trip for a while now.
Regards to all.....
            http://www.nfahc.co.uk