Listers in Vermont; was: The New Forest Centre on Meridian TV

To: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Subject: Listers in Vermont; was: The New Forest Centre on Meridian TV
From: "G. Brierton" <gbrierton@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 07:08:21 -0400
Now Rich, how can any time spent in a bar named "The Winking Lizard" be
considered "terrible"?  It was a little noisy, however, and only 6 of us
showed up.  But, let's try again.  Any suggestions of a decent Burlington
Pub, Austin-Healey Club of New England Listers??
GaryB
'67 BJ8 aka The Silver Bullet"