EVENT: America's British Reliability Run

To: <Alpines@autox.team.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>,
Subject: EVENT: America's British Reliability Run
From: "Blake J. Discher" <bdischer@blakedischer.com>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 08:53:25 -0400
(New info: I've just learned that "Hemmings Sports & Exotic Car" magazine
will be entering a car in the run this year, a Triumph Spitfire!)

In it's fifth year, America's British Reliability Run is a challenging, but
fun, driving event that so far has raised more than $100,000 for worthy
children's charities. This year, two separate 800-mile runs on the same
weekend, October 6-7, 2007, will benefit two highly-rated charities. The
Wisconsin run begins in Janesville and ends in Milwaukee and will help
Milwaukee-based "The Center for Blind and Visually Impaired Children." At
the conclusion of the Wisconsin run, teams will park their cars for an "It's
OK to Touch Our Cars" car show for visually impaired children. The Ohio run,
beginning and ending in Massillon, will benefit Columbus-based "Adventures
for Wish Kids." Each two-person team pays their own expenses out-of-pocket
and has a goal of raising $500 for the charity.

Up to 50 British cars of any marque or vintage may participate in each run.
Even if you can't participate in the run, please consider supporting this
effort by making a donation of any size. Because teams pay their own
expenses out of pocket, 100% of your donation goes to the charity, please
help support the run and it's partner charities! To register your car,
donate, or read more about the run, visit the event web site at
http://www.abrr.org.

Thanks for your interest.

Blake J. Discher . America's British Reliability Run . T: 313-259-4460 . F:
313-259-4467
1363 East Fisher Freeway . Suite 8 . Detroit, MI. 48207
With your help we've raised more than $100,000 for children's charities by
driving in America's British Reliability Run. Info: http://www.abrr.org