Re: Wiring Harness Routing

To: John Sims <ahbn6@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: Wiring Harness Routing
From: Dave & M <rusd@sitestar.net>
Date: Sat, 05 May 2007 20:49:12 -0600
Hi John,

I don't know if your car is the same as mine. My BN2 has a cable clip
(P clip) or two that fasten under transmission side cover screws for
the OD harness. It doesn't come anywhere near the U joint.

The wiring going to the rear of the car is similarly clipped just
inboard of the frame longitudinal member. This wiring is not near the
U joint either.

Dave Russell