"Springthing" May 18-20

To: bluegrassclub@yahoogroups.com, BluegrassClub@aol.com,
Subject: "Springthing" May 18-20
From: Jwhlyadv@aol.com
Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 16:26:36 EDT
The Bluegrass Austin Healey Club will be hosting our 15th annual
"Springthing" May 18-20. Join us as our successful annual Healey event moves to
 another
great location -  Florence, KY. Located just twenty miles south of
Cincinnati, Ohio and within easy access from I71 and I75.

We have over 30 Registrations so far with participants from 8 states  and
Canada.

Our always excellent Hospitality Suite, Inventive Awards, hilarious  Funkhana
are all on the weekend's agenda.  Enter the Popularity Car Show  featuring
all your favorite Healeys followed by a Rally amid the interesting  roads of
Northern Kentucky. Saturday evening enjoy a fine Awards Banquet and  special
Auction. Trophies for the winners and a few surprises are always on the
agenda.
After dinner our Auctioneer will entertain you while pitching his fine
Healeywares.

It's about seeing the cars, talking to the owners,  meeting fellow
enthusiasts, and enjoying the friendships of new and old friends  who share
your passion
for our favorite Marque.

Our host Hotel will be the Quality Inn and Suites. Rooms are only $60 per
night.

Visit _www.springthing.info_ (http://www.springthing.info/)  for more
information and a registration form.

Thanks,