Re: april marque

To: <insptwo@msn.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: april marque
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 18:43:21 -0400
Bill,

Okay, now that I've taken the time to sit down and look it up, I'd suppose
perhaps Beth Lunney (Healey Marque Production) would either be a good place
to start. If she isn't the proper Marque distribution contact, she can lead
you to someone who is.

Try Beth@Lunney.us

As an aside I got my April issue weeks ago and the May issue just arrived in
sunny warm beautiful Southern Ontario today.

Rich Chrysler