Giveaway Spridget at Sprite Jubilee 2008

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Giveaway Spridget at Sprite Jubilee 2008
From: "r moses" <sprite58@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 18:13:43 -0500
Giveaway Spridget at Sprite Jubilee 2008

As many of you have discovered each five year SPRITE Meet anniversary I try
to do something special even a little spectacular to make it interesting for
those who participate in these SPRITE Newsletter events.  The 50th
anniversary for the Bugeye should be extra special and I would like to make
it even more memorable to those of us who love these little cars.

It is my dream for the 50th to give away a Spridget within our little group
of Meet registered enthusiasts.  I have one more Bugeye that I can give away
BUT it needs a lot of work.  With the time that remains before our Sprite
Jubilee 2008 show I was grappling with how I can make this dream come true.

It struck me one day while Sprite dreaming, I have a nice looking red 1968
MG Midget with chrome bumpers.  I would like to keep it for myself but it
doesnt need too much to become the give away car for SJ08.

Plus, I still have some Bugeye bonnets.  Putting the two of these thoughts
together I imagined in my mind a Spridget with a Golden colored bonnet
sitting on a square bodied car.  The best of both realms .... the first
Sprite with its unique bonnet and its younger sisters body style.  What do
you think?????  A nice golden 50th logo on the cars, boot, doors or rockers
would just set-it-off.

If there is enough help we can put together three gold colored Bugeye
bonnets.  The second and third bonnet could be second and third prizes if
you were bummed-out about not winning the SJ08 grand prize The Golden
Spridget.

I am willing to put a lot of my own money into my dream BUT I cant and do
not want to do it all by myself.  I have done something special for each of
the past anniversaries and I will do it again for SJ08 if it is humanly
possible.

Can we get some of you to help with the build-up of this car and these
bonnets?  Anything you can or are willing to do will help.  Can some of you
contact the parts supply houses and your favorite mechanics shop on my
behalf to help us?  Will you give of your time with me to put this car
togther?  Time is short!

I will make up a list of what needs to be done and make it available to
those that are interested.  If you help I would like to place a plaque on
the vehicle with those people who volunteered their sweat and blood.

Lastly, I want to do this as a nice honor for the Sprite.  I do not want to
do this as Rick Moses.  I certainly do not want to upset anybody in any way.
  Sooooooooo, again I need your help so that I can please 99.99% of the
Spridget world.  Your suggestions as to how to make this Golden Spridget and
to be fair in giving away this car is what I need.

Can some of you put this information on the internet and into your groups?
It would be appreciated.

I can be reached in person daily by Nation Wide Toll Free telephone weekdays
8SPRITE1MK (877-748-3165).  On weekends you can reach me personally via
mobile phones (717) 379-5752 and Cindys mobile phone (717) 379-5572.  Here
is another email address spritejubilee@hotmail.com

Keep smiling