Re: [British-cars] British Cars Must Go - Los Angeles!

To: "Richard Feibusch" <rfeibusch1@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [British-cars] British Cars Must Go - Los Angeles!
From: "Patton Dickson" <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 20:38:29 -0500
Wow, that is rough, at least these won't go to the crusher.

My parents might be interested in the Checker, and if they are will be
reaching out for Peter tomorrow.  If they go down that road, can
anyone volunteer to check the car out for me.  They are in Mississippi
and very wary of long distance purchases, but my Mom has wanted one
for years.

Please email me off list.

Thanks
Patton