RE: First drive

To: krogers@new.rr.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: First drive
From: <insptwo@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 15:47:16 -0400
Kevin:
Congradulations!!! There is no finer feeling than finishing the restoration
(although we are never really finished) and those first drives. It almost
equals the proud father syndrome and it is usually well deserved. Now you
will find out that (with the amount of people commenting that they owned one
or had a friend who owned one) the ACTUAL production figure for the
Austin-Healey was in the neighborhood of roughly 2 million cars.
Bill
BJ7