friday funny: confession w/ perks

To: mrfinespanner@earthlink.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: friday funny: confession w/ perks
From: MBran89793@aol.com
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 13:46:37 EDT
"Bless me Father, for I have sinned. I have been with a loose  girl."
The priest asks, "Is that you, little Johnny M?"
"Yes, Father, it  is."
"And who was the girl you were with?"
"I can't tell you, Father, I  don't want to ruin her reputation."
"Well, Johnny, I'm sure to find out her  name sooner or later, so you
may as well tell me now. Was it Tina  Minetti?"
"I cannot say."
"Was it Teresa Volpe?"
"I'll never  tell."
"Was it Nina Capelli?"
"I'm sorry, but I cannot name her."
"Was  it Cathy Piriano?"
"My lips are sealed."
"Was it Rosa Di Angelo,  then?"
"Please, Father, I cannot tell you."
The priest sighs in  frustration. "You're very tight lipped, Johnny M
and I admire that. But  you've sinned and have to atone. You cannot
be an altar boy for 4 months. Now  you go and behave yourself."

Johnny walks back to his pew, and his friend  Nino slides over and
whispers, "What'd you get?"
"4 months vacation and  five good leads."

Sure sounds like Johnny got some perks out of that  confession.