Re: 100 Gudgeon/Wrist Pins

To: "Marvin James" <britcrs@mac.com>
Subject: Re: 100 Gudgeon/Wrist Pins
From: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 09:35:05 +0800
Marv -

I saw them on the DW site, they are only 10 pounds each... a little pricey
but not that bad.

Why don't you just send an email to SC Parts and ask for a quote?  You
should also send an email to ah spares and ask for a quote too... I am sure
they both have them in stock... it's just not quoted on their websites.

Be sure to specify if you want the clamp type or the floating type (don't
know if you are using original rods or not).

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1
'64 BJ8