BJ8 grill assembly

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: BJ8 grill assembly
From: wericars@aol.com
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 11:38:24 -0400
(Sigh) After looking at all the parts books, I am not really sure I
understand the assembly arrangement of the radiator air deflectors,
front grill, surround and grill hood with respect to the attachment
points on the shroud.  What I need to know is, what is the order of
assembly in relation to the fixed attachemnt holes (top) and tabs
(bottom) on the shroud?  Also, how are the pieces arranged around the
studs, especially the two on the bottom corners with the nut-like hex
that seems to be cast into the middle of the studs?  Sorry if this
question is hard to follow.  I'm taking the names for the parts of the
grill assembly right from the parts manual.

Bill
Boston area
65 BJ8