RE: RICK MOSES WARNING..REFUSES TO RESPOND

To: Reid Trummel <editor_reid@hotmail.com>, healeys@autox.team.net,
Subject: RE: RICK MOSES WARNING..REFUSES TO RESPOND
From: Robert Blair <rnbmail@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 22:51:44 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Reid,

I do not know Rick M, or Jerry G - no affiliation ...

No, you do not speak for me on this list - you are not
the editor of this list.

What'personal attack?'.

Providing comms are not rude or vulgar, all Healey
comms are valid.  Spirited discussion and requests are
exactly the value of the lsit. If the list has an
approved rules list, I have never seen it. Requesting
a refund is quite ok in my book. It is not the 20
bucks - it is the principle.

Talking about lack of response to requests, I am keen
to hear from you on my request for the current number
of members for the mag, so that we all understand the
bagging cost per member based on your claimed $6K
quote.  Hope to hear from you soon.

Best, Robert.

--- Reid Trummel <editor_reid@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Jerry,
>
> I am sure that I speak for many - probably nearly
> all - of the people who
> subscribe to this list when I say that your message
> (below) simply has no
> place here.  Personal attacks such as yours are so
> very low-class, and so
> completely out-of-place here, that it is difficult
> to think of words strong
> enough to describe how wrong you were to send such a
> message to this list
> (and possibly to other lists?).
>
> If $20 and 12 stamps are so important to you, you
> really should find another
> hobby, but beyond that, the very fact that you would
> send such a message
> demonstrates astoundingly poor judgment and
> immaturity.
>
> Grow up.  And go away.
>
> Reid Trummel
> Portland, Oregon, USA
>

> >Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 11:22:33 -0500
> >From: "Jerry Goodman" <jerry.goodman@comcast.net>
> >Subject: RICK MOSES WARNING..REFUSES TO RESPOND
> >
> >John Fisher said "I can not believe that Rick has
> been given the cold
> >shoulder here.  Two days after a post of public
> apology to friends."
> >
> >I don't know about others but here is my story.  I
> sent this email on
> >5-7-07
> >
> >RM: My name is Jerry Goodman....I purchased a
> bugeye about 4 years
> >ago.....sent you $20 donation....and 12 stamped
> envelopes....I have
> >received
> >nothing......I have emailed you numerous
> times...called and left messages.
> >Please refund my $20 immediately.  Please no
> explanations.  Just send me
> >the
> >$$$$$
> >To this email I got no response...or the next two I
> sent this month.  I
> >originally sent the $$$ off as a new BE owner and
> asked if Rick would see
> >if
> >my car had been previously registered...I excitedly
> waited for a
> >newsletter...........never got a thing.....never a
> response to three phone
> >call messages ...and to many emails to remember.
> Maybe others feel the way
> >do.  To me the registery has been worthless.
> >That is the Rick Moses I know. Please don't tell me
> how much he has done
> >for
> >the marque....I have been told.  There may have
> been reasons in the
> >past....but not anymore.
> >Jerry Goodman

                        Robert
  Yellow 65BJ8
rnbmail@yahoo.com
Cell: 408-221-5244

  If this email message has been received by you in error, please contact the
sender asap - Thank You.

 a little couch potato?