Re: Garage Suggestions

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Garage Suggestions
From: "Carr&Edwards" <scvc70@epix.net>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 10:44:05 -0400
If you're thinking about heating the garage, give serious thought to putting
radiant heat in the concrete floor.  We installed this in our new
garage/"hobby shop," with heat source a commercial-duty propane water heater
instead of a furnace.  Only one winter on it so far, but we're happy with
both the low operating cost and the heat provided -- sure is nice to lie on
a warm floor while working on your LBC!

Sarah Carr
BN1 in (cold) PA