Re: Camber measuring instrument

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Camber measuring instrument
From: "Classic-Car-World Ltd" <enquiries@classic-car-world.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 15:18:44 +0100
Hi Tracy, have a look at the following link which are the instructions for a
camber gauge from Sealey tools. These will provide details on measuring both
Camber & Caster angles.

http://www.ccw-tools.com/uploads/images_products/PDF/Instructions/GA45.pdf

You are also correct in that the measurements must be carried out with the
wheels on the ground.

 Kindest Regards

 Tom
 Tom McCay (Director)
 Classic-Car-World Ltd
 Tel: 01522 888178
 FAX: 0870 705 9115
 E-Mail: tom@classic-car-world.co.uk

 Now offering quality Sealey & Draper tools at discount prices, see
www.ccw-tools.com for further details.