Re: 100M sighting

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 100M sighting
From: Healeyguy@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 12:45:21 EDT
Alex
That was me.  I was headed for the beach and made a wrong turn at the  new
grocery store in town and just around the corner was miles and miles of  potato
fields. Wasn't sure exactly where I was at but knew it wasn't Kansas, the
panhandle of Texas or one of the other flat places I've been to. Was a bit
chilly though. Something didn't seem right. I get this way while driving  the
100.
Guess I better start wearing a hat when I'm out in the  sun.....just kidding
about the hat!
Aloha
Perry

While  heading south on Rte. 1 in York, Maine yesterday at around 3-PM, I saw
a  red 100 heading north. It had a 100M tag on the front.  Anyone on the
list?  It sure made for a wonderful moment for me! So-o-o-o different  from
the other look-alike vehicles on the  road.