Bagging magazines :-)

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bagging magazines :-)
From: "John Snyder" <helyjohn@cablespeed.com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 18:58:03 -0800
Have never had a problem w/ getting my Healey Marque/Austin Healey
Magazine/Cascade Club magazines messed up.  Sometimes the AutoWeek and Road &
Track are a few days late, but in perfect shape.  Got a surprise in the mail
today.

Big envelope from the United States Postal Service.  Printed message on the
back "Dear Valued Customer, I want to extend my sincere apology as your
Postmaster for the enclosed document that was inadvertently damaged in
handling by your Postal Service...." it went on and on about how careful they
try to be, and was "signed" Your Postmaster.

What was in the envelope?  An advertisement from Safeway Stores.  Guess I just
live in a happy place :-)

John Snyder