Re: Sway Bar Links

To: "KENNETH MASON" <meditionm@msn.com>
Subject: Re: Sway Bar Links
From: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 09:16:05 +0800
Ken -

The links will break with use if you put too much pressure on the bushes.
Just enough to compress them a turn of the nut should be good.  The downside
of this is you have to tighten the links up every 15K miles or so as the
rubber wears... part of the reason I went with a rose-joint anti-sway bar.

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1
'64 BJ8