Re: Temperature gauge

To: Dan Larson <danlarson@centurytel.net>
Subject: Re: Temperature gauge
From: Alan Schultz <alan@andysnet.net>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 13:52:14 -0500
Dan,

    * Browish coolant indicates rust in the system. Flush it out and put
      in a good water/antifreeze mixture.
    * 170-180 degrees is what it should be.
    * The residual heat in the engine after shutting it off caused the
      coolant to expand and the system relieved itself. When the coolant
      is cold it should just cover the tubes of the core. this leaves
      room for the expansion.

Alan Schultz
67BJ8