New Ride

To: "Healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: New Ride
From: "Bob Johnson" <robert.w.johnson@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 16:06:45 -0400
The reason that I have these tires is because I took my car to Allen Hendrix
last week.Held on to the steering with two hands going to Greensboro, two
fingers coming back. Drove about 55 (in 70 mph spped limit zone) going, all
that I could get by with coming home. What a difference. New Kumho's,
balancing, truing, truing left rear brake drum (out by 3.5 oz) and sorting out
everything else that effected the ride and now it is sooo nice. No fin. int.
of course, but a very satisified customer. Reccommend it to everyone.

Bob Johnson
BJ8