2 Michelin XZX 165/15 Tires + 5 original Dunlop 15" J-width

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: 2 Michelin XZX 165/15 Tires + 5 original Dunlop 15" J-width
From: Ted <jaguar1966@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 10:36:09 -0400
Reminds me.  I have 5 original J-width Dunlop 60-spoke wheels.  All 5 wheels
are true, sand-blasted, professionally painted with Eastwood silver-argent
and clear-coated by my body man.

4 of the 5 wheel splines are in good condition and I have the corresponding
4 original hub alloy splines from the wheels.

2 of the wheels have brand new 165 XZX Michelins, 2 have Fuldas, and one
generic tire on the spare.

The 5 wheels and 2 tires would really make a nice concours wheel set.  The
tires are all circa 1980 and would be best used for concours events.  The
two Michelins are in wonderfully mint new condition.

Please E-mail if you would like pictures, or like, Bob, I will eBay in a
week.

Shipping would be between $20 and $25 per wheel/tire combo.

Ted
State College, PA

PS  I can deliver the wheels/tires to Philly or Pittsburgh or MD-areas for
nominal petrol monies.