RE: Brake Discs for BT7

To: ourxke@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: Brake Discs for BT7
From: "andy pole" <ampole@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 10:11:09 +0000
Ken
Jim Hocker asked the question regarding the mark 3 phase 2 bj8 rotors a few
months ago and I measured and checked my 1966 bj8's for him to check for the
later brembo rotor (brembo are very good quality and used on high
performance bikes and cars, ducati, porsche, subaru etc), he replied to give
this drawing for future ref (brembo part number BTC371 drawing C8.1580.10).
You can check these measurements against yours.

(Andy:
Thanks very much for the information.  Your dimensions do match with the
diagram, which I have attached for your records.
Best regards,
Jim)

 >I am doing a brake rebuild on my 1962  MK 11 BT7 and have been
>checking around on line for brake discs. I  came across a 'Brembo' brand
>with a part #25010. They say that their disc fits MK11 and MK111 from
>60-68. Other suppliers show a different disc for the later BJ8's rather
>than one for al years.. The price for the Brembo is nearly half price from
>the other suppliers. Anyone had any experience or success with these discs?
>
>Ken Wignall

Play your part in making history - Email Britain!
http://www.emailbritain.co.uk/

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/pjpeg which had a name of
c08-158010.jpg]